THE PARISH CHURCH OF SAINTS PETER AND PAUL
Watlington Church is part of a group of Parishes; that includes Watlington, Runcton Holme, Tottenhill,
During the interregnum, some services will be led by lay people. Anyone is welcome to take part.
Please contact Barbara Church about this.
If you would like to receive an electronic copy of the news-sheet please e-mail Barbara Church
* Thursday 4th October 10am Runcton Holme Lay led Morning Prayer
* Sunday 7th October 11am Harvest Festival Runcton Holme Canon Derek Brown
* Sunday 14th October 11am Tottenhill Canon William Burke
* Sunday 21st October 11.15am Watlington Reverend Martin Dale
* Sunday 28th October 11am Wormegay lay -led Morning Prayer
Please continue to give to the King’s Lynn foodbank through the basket at the back of Watlington Church.
Non-perishable items always wanted
Contact The Churchwardens:
Watlington: John Murfitt 01553 811086
Watlington: Barbara Church 810584, email@example.com
Runcton Holme: Eve Thomas 01553 812094
Runcton Holme: Brenda Redfern 01553 811212
Wormegay: Elaine Squires 01553 841252
Wormegay: Janet Shinn 01553 841410
Tottenhill : Teresa Anderson 01553 810037
Church of England Primary Schools:
Wormegay T: 01553 810274; Runcton Holme T: 01553 810394.
The church website www.watlingtonbenefice.org.uk